At Cascade Dermatology and Aesthetics we attempt to accept and contract with all insurance companies, we recommend you call your insurance company to verify that the provider you have an appointment with are preferred providers or are “in-network” with your health insurance plan.
Please call if you have any questions or concerns regarding your initial visit.
- AARP (including Medicare Advantage Plans)
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- First Health
- Great West
- HealthNet (including Medicare Advantage Plans)
- Medicare (as well as most medicare replacement plans)
- Mutual of Omaha
- Moda (including Medicare Advantage Plans)
- Oregon Health Plan
- Providence (including Providence Medicare Extra and others)
- Secure Horizons
- Trillium OHP and Trillium Medicare Advantage